- Operating a Large Format Printer
- Prioritizing work to fulfill and deliver orders in a timely manner
- Moving digital files around in different operating system environments and administering print operations within a Web browser.
- Operating and managing RIP software for printing.
- Cleaning and maintaining print room equipment, which includes dealing with ink.
- Monitoring the quality of the substrate being printed and knowing when the product does not meet quality standards.
- Troubleshooting and reporting on the state of the printing equipment.
- Providing support to the Floor Operations team with cutting, packing & shipping products when needed.
- Duties are subject to change as the business grows.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to work flexible hours. Most days work will be in evenings, but when required, must be available to work during the day.
- Prior printing experience (preferred but not required)
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Ability to move and load large rolls or boxes weighing up to 35 lbs
- Professional communication skills in writing and in person
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to improvise and adapt to a changing workflow
- Excellent time-management skills and ability to stay focused and on-task with minimal oversight
A love for all things gaming
This is a part time position with hours that flex between 20 - 30 hours. This position has the potential to turn to full time work
We strive to maintain an eco-friendly and safe work environment. Some of the solvents that are used in production may create fumes or unpleasant smells. Appropriate safety equipment is provided for when this arises.
Please email Cover Letters and Resumes to email@example.com, using the subject line, "Resume for Inked Playmats Position"