PREPARE YOUR FILE:
• Download template if needed (works in Photoshop and Gimp 2.0)
• Make sure image size is 24.5" x 28.5". Approximately 1/4" around the sides of the image will be cut off. We need the extra size so the image bleeds to the whole mat. On our template there are helper guidelines already placed on the mat. Make sure in your editing program you have guides turned on to see them. (DO NOT add 1/4" solid color trim)
• A resolution of 3675 x 4275 @ 150 PPI is best.
• Your image mode needs to be RGB.
• Save your image as a JPG.