Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
The mat looks exactly as envisioned, and really adds to the table presence of the game. Very high quality print! I will certainly consider other custom mats in the future for board games and tabletop RPGs!
PREPARE YOUR FILE:
• Download template if needed (works in Photoshop and Gimp 2.0)
• Make sure image size is 37" x 37". Approximately 1/2" around the sides of the image will be cut off. We need the extra size so the image bleeds to the whole mat. On our template there are helper guidelines already placed on the mat. Make sure in your editing program you have guides turned on to see them. (DO NOT add 1/2" solid color trim)
• A resolution of 5550 x 5550 @ 150 PPI is best.
• While we make incredible products at 150 PPI, we're able to print all the way up to 300 PPI!
• Your image mode needs to be RGB
• Save your image as a JPG.