We’ve seen Michael Whelan’s Words of Radiance art printed on book coves, playmats, desk mats, dice bags, day totes, and more. Now, you can add puzzles to that list. This puzzle features Michael’s award-winning artwork that was presented on the epic novel written by Brandon Sanderson, who created The Stormlight Archive series. Whether you’re an old-school puzzle-solver from way back or someone just looking for a new challenge, you will love piecing this puzzle together, especially if you’re a fan of Brandon Sanderson’s work. The puzzle comes in various sizes, each with their own number of pieces. These pieces can range from 252 to 1014, making them as easy or challenging as you like. No matter how many pieces or how long it takes, words won’t describe the feeling of fulfillment you will have once you piece together this Words of Radiance puzzle.
- Size: 10” x 14” inches - 252 Pieces (Glossy)
- Size: 16" x 20" inches - 500 Pieces (Glossy)
- Size: 20" x 20" inches - 646 Pieces (Matte)
- Size: 20" x 30" inches - 1014 Pieces (Matte)
- Comes in a box with a clear top
- A guide print for putting the puzzle together
- Beautifully printed with a high gloss durable finish
- Sturdy chipboard backing
Please allow 1-7 working days for our production wizards to create your product before shipping.
Please allow 3-7 business days for our production wizards to create your product before shipping.