Twisted followers of the God of Murder, the Daughters of Khaine combine aelven prowess with shadowy abilities and strange mutations.
If you desire nothing more than to dance a trail of destruction through the Eightpoints, spilling blood in the name of Morathi, this is the warband for you. With no fewer than 20 types of fighter to choose from, you’ll be ready to take on everything the Dark Gods can throw at you. Not only can you build the monstrous Blood Sisters and Blood Stalkers, plus Witch Aelves and Sisters of Slaughter, you’ll also find fighter cards for many of the Daughters of Khaine models.
The Daughters of Khaine are one of the fastest, hardest-hitting warbands in the game, and they can be tailored to very specific play styles. Of course, you’ll also be able to use all these models in your Warhammer Age of Sigmar forces, making it a great buy for existing players to bolster their collection or anyone looking to start up a new army.
This warband set contains:
- 5 Melusai Blood Sisters armed with wicked spears – they can alternatively be built as Melusai Blood Stalkers bearing long bows
- 10 Witch Aelves, wielding paired blades – they can alternatively be built as Sisters of Slaughter armed with cruel barbed whips and bladed bucklers
- Daughters of Khaine wound divider and abilities cards, allowing you to unleash the distinctive and deadly battle tactics of this warband in your games
- 20 fighter cards, including: 1x Bloodwrack Medusa, 1x Hag Queen, 1x Slaughter Queen, 1x Ironscale Melusai, 2x Doomfire Warlock variants, 3x Witch Aelves variants, 3x Sisters of Slaughter variants, 2x Melusai Blood Sister variants, 2x Melusai Blood Stalker variants, 2x Khinerai Heartrender variants, 2x Khinerai Lifetaker variants
- 84 tokens, including: 24x activation tokens, 32x double-sided wound tokens, 2x initiative markers, 10x special tokens, 16x objective marker/treasure tokens
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel paints. This set is supplied with 5x 40mm Round Bases and 10x 25mm Round Bases.
Please allow 5-12 business days for our production wizards to create your product before shipping.