This is not your normal tote bag, this is a Gaming Crate.
This Gaming Crate has all the room and now it has an epic design to go with it thanks to Michael Whelan’s legendary talent for bringing Brandon Sanderson’s story of The Stormlight Archive to life. With such great artwork, a spacious design and enough room to pack an entire cache of gear, this Rhythm of War crate is far above any average bag or tote you’ve ever seen. It’s built especially for gamers and has all of the materials and features you need both inside and out. It has a rugged Cordura fabric exterior, a waterproof interior, and enough room for an entire collection of whatever you’ll need for your next big gaming journey. Fill it up with decks, playmats, books, board games, sleeves, and much more! It even has three additional pockets on the outside, which can be used for storing playmats, mat bags, and even drinks. You might find yourself bringing this crate everywhere you go...and why not?
- Size: 16” tall x 14.5” wide x 11” deep
- Made from rugged Cordura that will stand the test of time
- Includes three exterior pockets for easy access and extra storage
- Zips fully closed to keep your goods safe and dry during harsh weather conditions
- Comes with two metal D-Rings, so you can use the shoulder strap
- Features a strong, grippy rubber bottom for added protection
The interior of the bag has two pockets; one is zippered to protect dice and valuables; while the other is large enough to hold a card binder, RPG book, or tablet/laptop. A carabiner is attached inside for holding your keys. Finally, we included a handy elastic band to hold your games in place – ensuring things do not get jostled around.
Please allow 5-12 business days for our production wizards to create your product before shipping.