Planning a journey to a big game gathering? Don’t carry your gear in anything else but this Filed Teeth Gaming Crate designed by the Grand Master artist himself, Michael Whelan. This Gaming Crate is designed to go beyond what an average bag or tote can offer. How so? The crate comes equipped with a few handy features/materials both inside and out. It has a rugged Cordura exterior, a waterproof interior and enough room to carry an entire collection of essential gaming gear. And if you need even more storage, there are three pockets on the outside as well, which is ideal for holding drinks, backup mats and more! This crate zips fully closed and tight, that way you can rest assured that your precious gear will remain nice and dry during every trip to your next big battle!
- Size: 16” tall x 14.5” wide x 11” deep
- Made from rugged Cordura that will stand the test of time
- Includes three exterior pockets for easy access and extra storage
- Zips fully closed to keep your goods safe and dry during harsh weather conditions
- Comes with two metal D-Rings, so you can use the shoulder strap
- Features a strong, grippy rubber bottom for added protection
The interior of the bag has two pockets; one is zippered to protect dice and valuables; while the other is large enough to hold a card binder, RPG book, or tablet/laptop. A carabiner is attached inside for holding your keys. Finally, we included a handy elastic band to hold your games in place – ensuring things do not get jostled around.
The Gaming Crate is 16” tall x 14.5” wide x 11” deep
Please allow 2-4 working days for your tote to be handmade and shipped.
Please allow 1-7 working days for our production wizards to create your product before shipping.