Your file has been uploaded!
Please allow 3-7 business days for our production wizards to create your product before shipping.
How do I prepare my file?
PREPARE YOUR FILE:
- Download template if needed. It works in Photoshop and Gimp 2.0. (If hyperlink isn't working for you, copy this link into a new tab: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0084/2412/files/StandardPlaymat_Template.psd?v=1624039527)
- Make sure image size is 24.5" x 14.5". Approximately 1/4" around the sides of the image will be cut off. We need the extra size so the image bleeds to the whole mat. On our template there are helper guidelines already placed on the mat. Make sure in your editing program you have guides turned on to see them. (DO NOT add 1/4" solid color trim)
- A resolution of 3675 x 2175 @ 150 PPI is best.
- While we make incredible products at 150 PPI, we're able to print all the way up to 300 PPI!
- Your image mode needs to be RGB.
- Save Your Image as a JPG.
While we don't create the entire design ourselves, we can do minor editing to make your custom image look its best on what ever product you are purchasing. The editing we offer includes sizing, color correction, collage work, and the addition of text or card zones. When purchasing a product with editing, we send a preview JPG of the finished image to you before printing to ensure you are happy with the results. This method can add a few extra days to the already 2-4 business days required for production.
Please upload an image before adding to cart.
Your cart (0)
Your shopping cart is empty.